Each year, large numbers of sellers utilize a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the world wide web. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are performed via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are now shown on in excess of one million websites, too! This audience, coupled with the people who use Google for online search engine, is very vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that every person on the planet goes to the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a simple, affordable yet powerful method of market a company’s goods and services. At the same time, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a certain segment in the market.
With an intelligently run internet marketing campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody with a decent service or product can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming quantity of Adwords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market provided by Google, how can this be? The fact is, there are many reasons including:
1. Neglecting to understand that 90% of all the keywords result in too little traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to where to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In contrast, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to locate long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the better)
* Less than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for their AdWords ads and being too less their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial part of a successful AdWords campaign.
Actually, merely a relative handful of people that advertise on yahoo have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the difference between a successful as well as a failed campaign since the identical ad run with assorted headlines differs tremendously in its returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is far from uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but most webmasters that are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns bring it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easiest way out. Instead of a/B test each ad, every landing page, they may be content to select what ads and landing pages that interest them instead of for their targeted potential prospects. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Failing to maximize the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits will likely elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Construct it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these particular entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 is valid for them: failure is not an alternative. But, success and profits are!